Sinful chocolate cherry bliss! Black Forest cherries stuffed with chocolate covered espresso beans, served with mint leaves, whipped cream and Kirschwasser Coulis.
- 20 canned Black Forest cherries drained, pitted, and stems removed
- 20 Mokka-Bohnen chocolate covered espresso beans
- 20 medium-sized mint leaves for garnish
- whipped cream for garnish
- 1 cup canned Black Forest cherries drained, pitted, and stems removed
- 2 tablespoons to 3superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kirschwasser
Place the cherries and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a food processor or blender and purée. Add more sugar, if necessary, and the Kirschwasser. Pass the puréed cherries through a fine mesh sieve to remove the skins. Place in a fine-nozzled squeeze bottle and store refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Insert a chocolate-covered espresso bean into the center of each cherry. Place five mint leaves on the center of each serving plate in a star shape so that the points radiate outward from the center. Place one Chocolate-Seeded Black Forest Cherry atop the stem end of each mint leaf. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of the Kirschwasser Coulis.