Gratinierte Aprikosen mit Weiss-Blau-Käse-Füllung
Sweet baked apricots infused with cherry brandy contrast with their creamy blue cheese filling.
- 8 apricots
- 3 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 small glass Kirschwasser
- 6 ounces German soft-ripened blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream
- lemon balm leaves for garnish optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the apricots and cut them in half, removing the stone. Place the apricot halves on a baking tray with the cut side up. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and Kirschwasser. Put the apricots into the oven for about 15-20 minutes to brown. Remove from the oven.
- Beat the cheese with the cream. Use a teaspoon to fill the apricot halves with the cheese mixture. Garnish with lemon balm leaves (optional).