- 2 cups fresh or jarred cherries pitted
- 1 cup German kirsch cherry flavored liqueur
- 4 oz high-quality dark chocolate shaved into curls
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Preserves from Germany
- 1 package Dark Chocolate Leibniz Cookies broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 4 fresh whole cherries with stems
- Drain cherries; place in medium glass bowl with kirsch. Allow to stand 1 hour to overnight.
- Have 4 parfait glasses ready to fill. Layer each parfait glass with kirsch soaked cherries, chocolate shavings, Bahlsen cookie pieces and ice cream. Top each parfait with a fresh, whole stemmed cherry and additional chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
- Prep time: 20 minutes (plus extra stand time)