Brot mit Fleischwurst und Sauergurken
Make the ordinary fabulous with a light salad of bologna, pickles, capers and cream cheese and lettuce on Mestemacher Natural Whole Rye.
- 4 slices Mestemacher Natural Whole Rye Bread
- 3-1/2 oz cream cheese 100g
- 5-1/2 oz sliced bologna or similar sliced sausage, 150g
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 3 oz sour cream 80g
- 1/2 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- coarse pepper
Recipe courtesy of Mestemacher
- Cut the slices of bread into 3 pieces and the bologna into strips.
- Chop the gherkins and the capers. Mix together the sour cream, cream cheese, chopped gherkins, parsley, capers and meat strips.
- Bake bread in oven for 3 minutes, until crispy.
- Break lettuce leaves into pieces to fit the bread, and place on top of each slice of bread. Top with plenty of meat salad. Decorate with parsley and coarse pepper.