Healthy and hearty cabbage soup flavored by bacon, onions, chopped vegetables and Hela curry sauce. Recipe courtesy of Hela.
- 3-1/2 ounces bacon (100 g)
- 3-1/2 ounces chopped onions (100 g)
- 1/2 ounces cooking oil (15 g)
- 8-1/2 ounces white cabbage (250 g)
- 7 ounces carrots (200 g)
- 5 ounces peppers (red, yellow or green) (150 g)
- 3-1/2 ounces celery (100 g)
- 1-1/2 ounces spring onions (50 g)
- 3-1/8 cups beef broth 750 ml
- 13-1/2 ounces Hela Curry Sauce Hot 400 ml
Recipe courtesy of Hela
Cut bacon or lard into strips and dice the vegetables.
Lightly brown bacon and diced onions.
Add chopped vegetables and fill up with broth.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until done.
Add Curry Sauce Hot to taste.