Healthy and hearty cabbage soup flavored by bacon, onions, chopped vegetables and Hela curry sauce. Recipe courtesy of Hela.
- 3-1/2 ounces bacon (100 g)
- 3-1/2 ounces chopped onions (100 g)
- 1/2 ounces cooking oil (15 g)
- 8-1/2 ounces white cabbage (250 g)
- 7 ounces carrots (200 g)
- 5 ounces peppers (red, yellow or green) (150 g)
- 3-1/2 ounces celery (100 g)
- 1-1/2 ounces spring onions (50 g)
- 3-1/8 cups beef broth 750 ml
- 13-1/2 ounces Hela Curry Sauce Hot 400 ml
Recipe courtesy of Hela
- Cut bacon or lard into strips and dice the vegetables.
- Lightly brown bacon and diced onions.
- Add chopped vegetables and fill up with broth.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until done.
- Add Curry Sauce Hot to taste.