You can make this ice cream popsicle at home with fresh cherries or morelllo cherries from the jar, coconut milk and vanilla extract.
Servings 8 popsicles
- 8 oz cherries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can coconut milk
Adapted from tinastausendschoen.de
- Wash the cherries well, removing stems and pits.
- Set some cherries aside, and puree the remainder with the agave syrup. In a separate bowl, mix the coconut milk with the vanilla extract.
- Put the whole cherries and the cherry puree into the popsicle molds. Then fill each mold with the the coconut milk mixture, using a spare popsicle stick or bamboo skewer to mix a little.
- Insert the wooden popsicle stick in each mold and place all in the freeer.
- Freeze overnight, or at least six hours. Serve ice cold.