- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can cherries
- 3-1/8 cups quark
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease and flour a springform pan.
- Melt the butter and let cool until lukewarm. Drain the cherries well. Combine quark, eggs, semolina, sugar, vanilla pudding mix, vanilla extract, and baking powder in a big bowl. Stir in the melted butter. Lastly, fold in the drained cherries.
- Pour the finished dough into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes.