- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1-1/4 cups Kölln Muesli Chocolate & Oats
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 to 1-1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- Mix flour, Kölln Muesli Chocolate & Oats, yeast, butter, sugar, salt, egg and milk in a bowl and knead the dough until it is smooth and stretches easily. Let the dough rise covered for approx. 1 hour.
- Knead the dough again. Divide the dough into 9 pieces and form balls. Make a 2 inch hole in the middle of each ball. Form the balls into rings and let them rise for another 15 minutes.
- Bring a big pot of water and 1 tbsp. salt to a boil. Place the bagels in the boiling water for half a minute on each side. Remove and let drain. Place the bagels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet into the cold oven (middle rack), turn oven on to 390° F and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Baking Time: approx. 20 Minutes