- 1 jar red wine jelly 225 g
- 12 oz. milk chocolate high quality for baking. 3 bars
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate 60 % cocoa for baking. 3 bars
- 20 halves walnuts
- Line a square freeze form or ice cube tray with plastic wrap
- Cut milk chocolate bars (couverture) into small pieces and add to a metal bowl
- Place metal bowl into pot with hot water (do not boil)
- Constantly stir until the chocolate chunks have melted. Caution: make sure that no water will get into the bowl
- Add Rose' Wine Jelly to melted milk chocolate couverture and stir constantly until blended.
- Pour wine jelly couverture into the square form or ice cube tray. Place form or tray for 1 hour into the freezer
- Carefully pull the plastic foil covered with the frozen milk chocolate couverture out of the form or try and place onto a baking sheet covered with baking paper
- Cut couverture into squares, unless you already used an ice cube tray In the meantime, melt the bittersweet chocolate bars in the same way as the milk choclate bars. Let cool for a short while.
- Completely cover the milk chocolate cubes with the bittersweet chocolate couverture
- Decorate with a walnut half. Let cool and serve or store in gift box