Browned sliced chorizo sausage with peppers and mushrooms on triangles of Mestemacher Westphalian Whole Grain Bread.
- 4 slices Mestemacher Westphalian Whole Grain Bread
- 7 ounces sliced chorizo sausage 200g
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces small white mushrooms 200g
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 small yellow peppers
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
Recipe courtesy of Mestemacher
- Clean the mushrooms; quarter and wash peppers. Dry these, cut both mushroom and peppers into halves, the slice into small pieces.
- Press garlic. Wash, chop, and dry the parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the sliced chorizo sausage. Remove chorizo from heat and put the chopped vegetables into the pan and fry. Add pressed garlic, and chopped parsley.
- De-glaze the pan with sherry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Diagonally cut 4 slices of whole grain bread into triangles. Spear sausage slices, add vegetables carefully and garnish with parsley.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes