Pure purple power, this salad is chock full of flavor and nutrients. Premium preserved and pickled vegetables make this impressive salad a breeze to prepare.
- 1 can German red cabbage drained, chopped
- 1 can German pickled beets drained, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 6 fresh or canned plums pitted, sliced
- 2 cups shredded radicchio
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup German seasoned vinegar
- 2 tbsp German plum jam
- 1 tbsp German prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp German white wine
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- mint or parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, place the slaw ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dressing until well blended. Toss with the slaw mixture.