- 8 oz wide pasta Pappardelle
- 1/2 cup Maintal Quince Jelly Extra
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 chili pod optional
- Cook pasta al dente in plenty of salted water. Cool in cold water and let dry for about 15 minutes on a baking rack.
- Deep fry pasta for 1.5 minutes in oil at 300°F until crisp. Let them drip off on a paper towel and add a pinch of salt. Serve with dip.
For the dip:
- Slowly heat Quince Jelly Extra in a pan until liquid. Mix with balsamic vinegar and add a pinch of salt.
- If one likes it hot add a quarter of chili pod finely chopped.