Würstchen und Kartoffelsalat 'Karneval'
Variation of a classic potato salad with blue cheese and marinated sun-dried tomatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Meica
- Wash the potatoes well and boil for approximately 20 minutes until throughly cooked,, drain and peel immediately, slice.
- Remove the rind from the cheese, mash with a fork and mix into a smooth paste with crème fraîche, mayonnaise and milk.
- Peel the onions and slice into rings. Drain tomatoes and capers and cut the tomatoes into strips. Wash the lettuce, split into leaves and arrange on a plate.
- Mix the potatoes with the other salad ingredients, pour the blue cheese dressing over the top and mix carefully.
- Warm the Deutschländer according to the instructions on the jar and serve to salad garnished with parsley.
Preparation time: 60 minutes