A big hit for parties with a very distinctive style, authentic frankfurter hot dogs with chili, beans, sweet corn and bacon.
- 6 cripsy "Brötchen" or hot dog buns
- 1 jar Meica Authentic Frankfurter sausages 5 sausages
- 1 can chilli beans (340 g) approx. 12 oz
- 2-3 strips bacon 100 g
- 1 can sweet corn (300 g) approx. 10 oz
Recipe courtesy of Meica
- Cut the rolls or buns open. Heat the Meica Frankfurter Original sausages according to the instructions and put them into the rolls.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until crispy. Heat up the chili beans and spread over the sausages , top with the bacon and heated sweet corn.
- If desired, serve garnished with herbs.
Preparation time: 15 minutes