Knackwurst im Kartoffelteig
A German twist on the classic American corn dog. Pairs well with a side salad or other summertime favorites.
Servings 4 People
- 2 packages Pfanni classic potato dumplings dough mix
- 4 whole knackwurst sausages
- 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare the dumpling dough per package directions. Add salt and pepper to taste. Shape the dough into lengthwise portions with your hands. Lay one sausage per portion into the dough so that it becomes completely encased by the dough. Add oil to a pan and slowly bake the sausages until the outer dough is golden brown. Pairs well with a side salad or other summertime favorites.