Ein heißer Hund aus Wien
Authentic wiener hot dog with coleslaw and crème fraîche , a quick and convenient lunch.
- 6 hot dog rolls
- 1 jar Meica Authentic Wiener Sausages
- 5-1/2 oz coleslaw* or chopped onions,tomatoes, lettuce garnish
- 6 tablespoons crème fraîche with herbs
- 2 oz fried onions 50 h
Recipe courtesy of Meica
- Cut the hot dog rolls open. Heat the sausages according to the instructions on the jar and put into the rolls.
- Put some salad onto the sausages and finish them off with a dab of crème fraîche and some fried onions.
- As desired,, arrange on a plate with coleslaw or a salad garnish.
Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes