Reminiscent of the Austrian-Hungarian region, this dish blends Hungarian debreziner sausage with two kinds of protein-laden beans, red peppers, gherkins and curry sauce.
- 7 oz Debrecziner Sausage 200 g or 3 links
- 7 oz smoked bacon 200 g
- 10 oz white beans 280 g, canned
- 8-1/2 oz red beans 250 g, canned
- 8-1/2 oz German crunchy gherkins 240 g
- 18 oz bell peppers 500 g, red and green
- 11-1/4 oz Hela Curry Spice Ketchup Original 320 g
Recipe courtesy of Hela
- Dice the bacon into chunks of about 1 cm, then fry in a pan. Slice the sausage, dice the peppers, then add sausage, peppers and beans to the bacon.
- Add the diced gherkins and Hela Curry Spice Ketchup, then let the mixture boil for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Serve with a baguette.