Reminiscent of the Austrian-Hungarian region, this dish blends Hungarian salami with two kinds of protein-laden beans, red peppers, gherkins and curry sauce.
- 7 oz Cabanossi salami or Hungarian Salami 200 g
- 7 oz smoked bacon 200 g
- 10 oz white beans 280 g, canned
- 8-1/2 oz red beans 250 g, canned
- 8-1/2 oz German crunchy gherkins 240 g
- 18 oz bell peppers 500 g, red and green
- 11-1/4 oz Hela Curry Spice Ketchup Original 320 g
Recipe courtesy of Hela
Dice the bacon into chunks of about 1 cm, then fry in a pan. Slice the sausage, dice the peppers, then add sausage, peppers and beans to the bacon.
Add the diced gherkins and Hela Curry Spice Ketchup, then let the mixture boil for ten to fifteen minutes.
Serve with a baguette.