Kartoffel-Kichererbsenplätzchen mit Steinpilzen
- 3/8 cup instant mashed potatoes with chickpeas
- 1-7/8 cups almond milk
- 1/8 lb dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
Recipe courtesy of Das BIOFACH Kochbuch Vegane Rezepte von Mayoori Buchhalter
- Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl. Pour boiling water on them and allow them to soak for 10 minutes. Thereafter, cut them into small pieces.
- Finely chop the chives.
- In a bowl mix the instant mashed potato flakes with the almond milk and allow soaking for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and chives to the mixture. Salt to taste.
- In a skillet heat the rapeseed oil. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into the pan and flatten it to make a patty. Fry both sides until golden brown.