What to do with the German gingerbread (Lebkuchen) left over from Christmas? Turn it into a scrumptious dessert, with the help of your favorite chocolate ice cream and milk.
- 3 oz Lebkuchen Gingerbread Rounds
- 4 small Gingerbread hearts
- 2-1/2 cups 2 percent milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- grated German chocolate for decoration
Pour the milk over the Lebkuchen gingerbread rounds and allow them to soften.
Put the Lebkuchen/Milk mixture in a blender along with the confectioners' sugar and ice cream and blend until the Lebkuchen are reduced to small pieces.
Pour the mixture into decorative glasses or bowls and decorate with grated German chocolate.