What to do with the German gingerbread (Lebkuchen) left over from Christmas? Turn it into a scrumptious dessert, with the help of your favorite chocolate ice cream and milk.
- 3 oz Lebkuchen Gingerbread Rounds
- 4 small Gingerbread hearts
- 2-1/2 cups 2 percent milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- grated German chocolate for decoration
- Pour the milk over the Lebkuchen gingerbread rounds and allow them to soften.
- Put the Lebkuchen/Milk mixture in a blender along with the confectioners' sugar and ice cream and blend until the Lebkuchen are reduced to small pieces.
- Pour the mixture into decorative glasses or bowls and decorate with grated German chocolate.