These little skewers with their mix of three different kinds of meat provide you with a solid serving of protein. Your muscles and organs are mainly made of proteins. That's why protein is an important building block of your body.
- 7 oz veal
- 7 oz beef
- 7 oz pork
- 2 onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 can button mushrooms whole, or fresh
- 3-1/2 oz double smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 4 skewers
- Cut the meat into big cubes (1.5 inches). Peel and quarter the onions. Wash the bell peppers and cut them open, remove the white membranes and seeds and cut them into large pieces. Open and drain the can of mushrooms. Cut the bacon into slices.
- Arrange the ingredients on the skewers in this order: mushroom, meat, bell peppers, meat, onion, bacon, meat, bell pepper, mushroom.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a sauté pan. Sauté the skewers on all sides, for about 15 minutes. While sautéing, keep drizzling the skewers with the pan juices.
- Serve the meat skewers with baguette.