The combination of little red radishes and apples make this salad a crisp and refreshing delight. The sharp and tart ingredients are balanced out by delicious German Emmental cheese.
- 1 bunch little red radishes
- 1 apple a tart variety
- 2 thick slices German Emmental cheese
- 1 teaspoon German mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- garden cress or other mustard sprouts as garnish
- Cut the little red radishes into thin slices, the apple into bite-sized wedges and the cheese into short sticks. Combine the ingredients in a medium salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar until the ingredients come together as a smooth dressing. Pour over the salad.
- Chill for about half an hour to let the ingredients combine well. Garnish with your favorite sprouts and serve.