Würstchen Dip für Halloween
Scarily delicious: a quick, easy and relative low calorie Halloween treat for young and old!
- 1 green
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 jar Meica Mini Wini Singles (60 cocktail sausages 260 g)
For the dip:
- 2 cartons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon table cream (single cream)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Recipe courtesy of Meica
- Clean the peppers, zucchini and tomatoes. Cut them all into bite-size pieces.
- Drain the Meica Mini Winis.
- Mix the yogurt, cream, tomato sauce and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Put the dip into decorative bowls.
- Put the Mini Wini and vegetables alternately onto kebab sticks and serve arranged on a large plate.
Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes