This uniquely German salad featuring famous Nürnberg sausages is perfect for parties, BBQs, or other gatherings. Makes a tasty summer meal with roasted potatoes.
Region Nürnberg, Germany
Servings 4 People
- 24 whole roasted Nürnberger bratwurst
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 tbsp olive oil for dressing
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil for browning sausages
- 2 packages fried potato mix
- Heat a bit of oil in a pan and brown the Nürnberger sausages. When they are done, place them on a plate to cool.
- In the meantime, mix the sugar with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Pluck and wash the radishes and then cut into small slices. Rinse the chives and cut into small rings.
- Cut the cooled Nürnberger sausages in appx. ¼ to ½ inch slices. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and let sit.
- Prepare the fried potatoes according to instructions on the box.