Überbackenes Schweinefilet mit Currysoße
- 30 oz pork tenderloin 800 g
- 3 small bananas
- 1 cup cream 250 ml
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 oz grated cheese 50 g
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into slices.
- Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
- Mix the cream with tomato paste and curry. Add a bit of salt.
- Heat the canola oil in a pan and brown the pork slices on both sides. Season with pepper, salt and paprika.
- Place half the bananas into a baking dish and add the pork slices on top. Put the remaining bananas on the pork slices and pour the cream over them. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.