- 4 slices Mestemacher Natural Whole Rye Bread
- 3-1/2 oz mushroom flavored cream cheese 100g
- 3-1/2 oz green grapes 100g
- 5-1/2 oz prosciutto or other air cured ham, 150g
- 1 oz walnuts 30g
- 1 pear
- black pepper
- 1 stem of arugula
- Peel and dice the pear, stir into the cream cheese and season with pepper.
- Cut the grapes into halves. Coarsely chop the walnuts. Cut the Mestemacher Natural Whole Rye Bread into triangles.
- Spread each bread triangle with the cream cheese mixture, loosely distribute washed arugula over each piece.
- Top with ham and garnish with a half grape. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.