Sweet and sour plus spicy describes this easy dip of mango chutney, lime, and spicy garlic ketchup in a German quark base. Quark, or Schmand as it is called in Austria, is a unique dairy product with a taste somewhere between sour cream, yogurt and cottage cheese. Its thick, yet creamy texture and mild-flavor makes quark a great base for flavored dips.
- 5-1/2 ounces quark or sour-cream/yogurt/cottage cheese mix 150 g
- 2 ounces mango chutney 50 g
- juice of a half lime
- 1-1/4 cups Hela Garlic Spice Ketchup 300 ml
Recipe courtesy of Hela
- Mix all ingredients to make a creamy dip.
- This dip goes well with little meatballs or vegetable strips.