- Mix all sough dough ingredients well and let rise for 12-14 hours
- Mix all ingredients for the main dough in mixer for about 5 minutes
- Knead firm dough ball for 5 minutes with kneading hook
- Place dough ball into bowl and let rise for 60 minutes in a warm place. If you don't have a warm, draft-free space, preheat oven to 200°F, switch off over and place dough into oven for 60 minutes.
- When done, cut dough into 18 pieces, each weighing about 50g. Form each piece to oblong shape with your hands and place all piece adjacent to each other (the sides touch) on a parchment paper.
- To bake the rolls, preheat oven with a baking sheet inside to 400°F in convection oven or 480°F in upper and lower heat oven
- Take flat baking sheet out of the oven, place the parchment paper with the roll dough on the hot baking sheet and place baking sheet back in the oven. Lower temperature to 440°F
- Steam inject your oven for 10 min (if this function is available). This is an important step to make the crust of the rolls. If you don't have a steam injector, spray water onto the oven floor, or place a bowl of water into the oven and make sure that steam will develop, or add a preheated baking pan filled with water below the baking sheet with the rolls.
- Bake rolls for a total of 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.