A great tasting and healthy summer afternoon drink made from rosehip jam with lemon, soda water and added flavor options.
- 3 cups Maintal Rosehip Jam Extra 2 jars
- 3 glasses crushed ice
- juice of 3 lemons
- soda water optional, to taste
- bitter lemon optional, to taste
- Prosecco optional, to taste
Recipe courtesy of Maintal Jams
- Mix Rosehip jam with the crushed ice and lemon juice in a electric mixer.
- Add as much soda water, bitter lemon or prosecco as desired and mix again.
- Pour into glasses and serve.