- Pour milk into a glass and put the butter into a mug. Put both into a pan of hot water.
- Crumble yeast into milk and stir. Let butter melt and milk with yeast rise about 20%.
- Add flour and eggs into a blender. Add butter and milk with risen yeast. Blend thoroughly for about 5 minutes to form the dough. Let dough rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Roll dough into elongated shape on a floured surface or non-stick mat, using two flat wooden sticks as rolling aids.
- Take the milk glass and cut out 8 circles from the dough. Let dough circles rise for 10 more minutes.
- Place dough rounds into deep-fryer or large pot filled with oil. Deep-fry bottom half until brown (about 4 minutes) then turn to deep-fry the other side. Take out and place on cake rack to dry.
- Fill a baking syringe with rosehip jam. Pierce the Krapfen with the syringe and fill with the rosehip jam, not too much and not too little.
- Dust Krapfen with confectioners sugar