- 4 pork cutlets or turkey or chicken breasts
- 3 - 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3.5 oz bacon
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 14 oz ALB-GOLD Beer Mug Noodles (400 g)
- Prepare meat by first rolling or pounding it flat, so that each piece is relatively thin.
- In a bowl crack the eggs open and add the milk. Season egg mixture with salt and pepper. Using a fork beat the mixture until it is homogeneous.
- Take each piece a meat and dip it from both sides into the egg mixture. Then dip it into the bread crumbs also from both sides.
- In a frying pan heat 3 tbsp vegetable oil until it is nice a hot. Fry the meat on both sides until it is golden brown.
For the sauce:
- Chop the garlic and cut the bacon and mushrooms in slices. In a pan fry the bacon in 1 tbsp oil, and then add the garlic, mushrooms and peas. Add 3 tbsp of water into pan and simmer for a few minutes. Next, season with salt and pepper. Then add the cream and again allow the sauce to simmer for 10 minutes. Finally, chop the parsley and add it to the sauce, setting some aside to garnish the plate later.
- In the mean time cook the noodles in boiling salt water until they are al dente.
- On a plate prepare the schnitzel with the noodles and sauce and garnish with the remaining parsley.