Knackige Frühstücksbrötchen mit Körnern
Servings 6 rolls
- 3-1/2 oz ground almonds 100g
- 3-1/2 oz finely ground flaxseeds 100g
- 4 oz buckwheat bran 120g
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- quark or soy quark 300g
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3-1/2 fl oz sparkling mineral water 100ml
- 2 handfuls small pumpkin seeds optional
- 2 handfuls small sunflower seeds optional
- 2 handfuls poppy seeds optional
Adapted from Oma-Kocht.de
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add in all wet ingredients and mix with a spoon. Knead everything well or mix with a hand mixer.
Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use your hands to fashion a palm-sized ball of dough into a bun shape and place onto the paper. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing evenly on the sheet.
Sprinkle with seeds if desired.
Bake at 200 ° F (150 ° C) convection oven or 325 ° F (170 ° C) in an electric oven for 30 minutes.