A snack or appetizer of cured Serrano ham and sweet melon on robustly flavorful Mestemacher Whole Grain rye bread.
- 4 slices Mestemacher Whole Grain Rye Bread
- 5-1/2 oz thin sliced Serrano ham 150g
- 1/2 Galia or Crenshaw melon or other melon
- 1 bouquet of parsley
- crushed pink pepper
Recipe courtesy of Mestemacher
- Cut 4 slices of whole grain bread into rectangular pieces and melon into oblong pieces.
- Roll ham around melon slices and place on top of the bread slices. Garnish with parsley and crushed pink pepper.
- Serve on whole grain rye bread.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes