A fruity, mixed drink with sloe gin or gin, pureed rasperries, lime juice and Bionade Elderberry Soda.
- 40 ml sloe gin about 1.5 fl. oz. Substitute gin and elderberry syrup, if you can't get sloe gin.
- 40 ml fresh lime juice about 2 limes
- 12 raspberries
- 1 bottle Bionade Elderberry Soda
Courtesy of Bionade
- Mash 9 raspberries, that should give you about 10ml (0.3 fl.oz, or 1/4 shot glass) of raspberry puree.
- Pour sloe gin and lime juice into chilled glass. If you can't get sloe gin, use 1 fl.oz (30 ml) gin and 10ml (1/3 shot glass) of elderberry syrup.
- Add raspberry puree. Mix well.
- Top up with Bionade Elderberry Soda. Decorate with 3 raspberries. Serve and enjoy.
Recommended Ingredients D'Arbo White Elderberry Syrup Bionade Elderberry Soda