A popular German ice cream novelty fashioned to look like spaghetti with meatballs. Spaghetti ice cream is easily fashioned from purchased ice cream, fresh berries, jam and toppings.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- 20 strawberries or raspberries
- strawberry or raspberry jam or sauce
- shredded coconut
- slivered almonds
- white chocolate
- chocolate ice cream optional
- Using a slotted spoon or large dipper (the one with small round holes), carefully press the well frozen vanilla ice cream through the holes onto a bed of whipped cream so that the strings of ice cream resemble spaghetti.
- Top with strawberry or raspberry sauce and fruit and sprinkle with coconut, almonds, white chocolate or white marzipan slivers.
- If you like, use a melon baller to add a few small scoops of chocolate ice cream to look like meatballs.
- Bon Apetito.