A kid-friendly recipe of steak strips on a salad of mixed greens, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 2/3 pound beef filet (sirloin, top round)
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 head redleaf lettuce
- 1/2 head greenleaf lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil or canola oil
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil canola oil
- 3 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons mustard medium
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut the steak into thin strips. Wash the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Clean, wash and dry the lettuce and tear it into bite-size pieces. Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan. Brown the steak strips for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce evenly among 4 plates or bowls, add the beef strips and the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve with baguettes.