Nudeln mit Hagebutten Balsamic Sosse
German-Asian fusion dish of noodles with healthy veggies and a tangy rosehip sauce.
- 16 oz noodle
- 1 zucchini green squash
- 1 carrot
- 2 onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tsp fresh grated ginger to taste
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion
- little bit of parsley or chive for decoration
- 1-1/4 cup Maintal Rosehip Preserve Extra
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup spicy vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp sugar
Recipe courtesy of Maintal Jams
- Bring Rosehip Preserve, balsamic vinegar, and vegetable broth to boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the herbs. Roast the sesame seeds in pan.
- Clean vegetables, peel carrot and onions. Cut lengthwise into small stripes (julienne). Peel garlic and ginger and cut into small cubes.
- Boil noodles until al dente and cool down in cold water.
- Quick fry garlic, vegetables, and ginger either in a wok or a large pan. Add noodles, stir well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat with the sauce and garnish with roasted sesame seed and herbs.
- We recommend adding poultry or strips of filet marinated in an Asian ginger marinade.