A snack sandwich of rich sun-dried tomato, mushroom and sage flavored cream cheese with endive on slices of Mestemacher Mixed Cereal bread.
- Mestemacher Mixed Cereal Bread
- 3-1/2 oz cream cheese with mushroom flavor 100g
- 2 oz sun dried tomatoes 50g
- 3 sage leaves
- 1 oz walnuts 30g
- 1 head endive
- 3 tablespoons butter
Recipe courtesy of Mestemacher
- Cut sun dried tomatoes and sage into small pieces and stir into the cream cheese.
- Remove endive leaves from stem.
- Toast the Mestemacher Mixed Cereals Bread and lightly butter each slice. Place endive leaves on top of each piece of bread. Spread each with the cream cheese mixture.
- Chop walnuts coarsely. Sprinkle walnuts and pepper to taste.
Try this: Use cream cheese with herb flavor!