- 1 can Chinese mixed vegetables 400 g, approx. 14 oz
- 2 cartons sour cream 300 g, about 10-1/2 oz
- 6 crispy German "Brötchen" or hot dog buns rolls
- 1 jar Meica Bockwurst 6 sausages
- Drain the Chinese vegetables, mix with the sour cream and heat.
- Heat the sausages according to the instructions on the jar, toast the rolls lightly and cut open.
- Put the sausages into the rolls and serve with the sweet and sour vegetable sauce.
- If desired sprinkle with curry powder and garnish with salad.