A festive holiday cocktail with a brilliant red hue features Asbach brandy and the fresh fruit flavors of cherry, red currants, and pomegranate seeds.
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar plus more for garnishing glass
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup plus more for garnishing glass
- 1 1/2 ounces Asbach® brandy
- club soda
- 1 fresh cherry
- red currants
- pomegranate seeds
- Pour some grenadine in a saucer, and some powdered sugar into another saucer. Turn a cocktail glass upside down and dip rim into grenadine, then powdered sugar.
- Pour brandy, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon grenadine into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into the prepared glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with fruit.