- 20 blueberries
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 5 tsp vodka
- 2 tsp berry syrup such as elderberry, lingonberry, blueberry
- 1 bottle Bionade Elderberry Soda
- Lightly squash 20 blueberries.
- Pour hot water over mint leaves. Soak for 5 minutes. Pour mint water into ice cube tray and put into freezer to make 8 ice cubes.
- Add mint ice cubes (except one), the squashed blueberries, vodka, syrup and orange juice into shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Place one mint ice cube into drinking glass. Fill glass to 1/4 with the mix from the shaker. Fill glass up with Bionade Elderberry Soda. Decorate with berries. Serve and enjoy.