- 1 lb watermelon pulp seedless if possible
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ lb crushed ice
- 1¼ cups tonic water
- additional ice as desired
- Dice the watermelon pulp and remove seed if necessary.
- Add to a blender with the juice of one lemon and the crushed ice. Finely chop until the ice is fully blended. Refridgerate.
- To serve, put a few ice cubes in a glass, fill to ⅔ with the watermelon mixture, add tonic water to fill.
For the cocktail version, add some gin. If you like, replace the lemon juice and tonic water with German organic cloudy lemon soda from Bionade, for an immensely refreshing drink.