Fruchtig gefüllte Parmaschinken-Röllchen
A great appetizer of black forest prosciutto rolls stuffed with mild champagne sauerkraut on a bed of arugula salad. Quick and easy to make.
- 7 oz arrugula salad 200 g
- 2 red onions
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Hengstenberg Altmeister red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Hengstenberg medium hot mustard
- pinch Salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 can gourmet Mildessa Champagne Sauerkraut 425 ml or 1-3/4 cups
- 12 slices Parma ham
- Remove thick stems from the arugula. Wash arugula and let drain. Peel the onion and cut into thin slices.
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Wash herbs, chop fine and mix with the sauce.
- Drain Champagne Cabbage well, spread on the ham and roll the ham to a cone.
- Arrange arugula and onions on the plates, pour sauce on top and serve with the ham rolls, fresh bread or baguette.