- 4 potatoes
- 4 zucchini
- 1 onion medium
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pinch powered paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Recipe adapted from GuteKueche.at
- Peel the potatoes and zucchini and roughly grate them with a box grater.
- Peel the onion and cut into fine pieces. Squeeze the grated zucchini and potatoes well and put them in a bowl with the onions.
- Stir in egg, flour and spices and mix everything well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry a small portion of the potato and zucchini mixture in the pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat the with the rest of the mixture.