Best By Date: JULY 2022. The products are safe to consume and do not lose quality for five months after the Best By Date.
This Knorr Salatkroenung Greek Salad seasoning mix is dedicated to add flavor and zest to Greek salad.Just add oil and vinegar. Well balanced flavor with a kick of garlic, pepper, mustard seeds, citrus, parsley, savory, paprika, tomatoes, and shallots.
Just add 3 tbsp of water and 3 tbsp of oil. 1 Tbsp of this mix equals 15ml dressing.
GREEK SALAD “THESSALONIKI”
- 1 small iceberg salad
- 250g/8.6 oz cocktail tomatoes
- 1/2 salad cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 2 bags Knorr Salatkrönung Griechischer Salat
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 150g/5.3 oz Feta Cheese
- 50g/1.8 oz black olives, pitted
- Wash each leave of the iceberg salad individually, pat dry and rip into bite-size pieces. Wash tomates and cut into quarters. Wash cucumber, cut into 4 parts lengthwise, and cut into small pieces. Peel onion and cut into rings.
- Combine content of 2 Knorr Salatkrönung packs with 6 tbsp. of water and 5 tbsp. of olive oil. Place salad ingrdients into bowl, add dressing and mix well
- Garnish with Feta cheese cubes and olives
- Weight: 4 oz
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 5 in