Knorr Salatkrönung Kitchen Herbs provides a carefully crafted mix of chives, parsley, mustard seed, garlic, onions, pepper turmeric, salt and sugar. Add 3 tbsp of water and 3 tbsp.of oil to one pack of dressing mix. 1 tbs = 15ml liquid dressing.
RADICCIO CAMBOZOLA SALAT
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic/1 clove garlic
- 1 Radicchio
- 75g/2.6 oz Cambozola or gorgonzola cheese
- 1 bag Knorr Kitchen Herb dressing mix
- 150g/ 5.3 oz low fat yogurth
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs parsley (for decoration)
- Peel onion and cut into small cubes, peel clove of garlic and squeeze through garlic press
- Cut Radicchio salad heae into halves, remove stem. Plug leaves and wash individually.Shake off remaining water and plug into bite-size piecec. Distribute radicchio pieces onto plates.
- Cut cheese into small cubes and sprinkle them onto salad pieces
- Pour contents of 1 pack of Knorr Kitchen Herbs into bowl. Add yogurt and oil and stir. Add cubed onions and garlic. Pour dressing over salad, add parsley as garnish.
May contain the following allergens and traces of: milk, mustard, egg, wheat, soy, celery.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 5 in