The “Salatkrönung” (lit. salad coronation) is a line of salad dressing mixes with carefully selected herbs, spices and natural flavors. Just add water and oil. You’ll get a great taste experience custom-made for specific salad greens, vegetable and other fresh ingredients.
The 7-Herb salad dressing mix contains parsley, chives, basil, chervil, rosemary, dill and thyme. Add 3 tbsp. water and 3 tbsp. vegetable oil to one pack. Each pack makes about 120ml (4 oz) liquid dressing, enough for a 2 person salad.
May contain traces of gluten, egg, and celery.
MÂCHE SALAD WITH PARMESAN AND PARMA HAM
- 150g mâche salad (also called lambs letuce). You can substitute with a Boston lettuce
- 20g parmesan
- 8 slices of Parma ham (or thinly sliced Black Forest Schinken)
- 200g broccoli crowns
- 1 bag Knorr Salatkrönung 7 Herb Dressing
- Wash Mâche lettuce and pat dry
- Grate parmesan cheese or slice thinly.Slice Parma ham or Black Forest Schinken in to thin slices.
- Lighly cook broccoli crown in simmering water for 5 min and rinse under cold water
- Mix Knorr Salatkrönung with 3 tbsp. water and a dash or balsamico vinegar
- Mix 2 tbsp. with the broccoli.
- Divide mâche, ham and broccoli among 4 plates. Add parmesan ham. Sprinkle the remaining dressing over salad plate shortlz before serving.
Adapted from Knorr.com/de
- Weight: 5 oz
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 5 in