This Knorr Salatkroenung Greek Salad seasoning mix is dedicated to add flavor and zest to Greek salad.Just add oil and vinegar. Well balanced flavor with a kick of garlic, pepper, mustard seeds, citrus, parsley, savory, paprika, tomatoes, and shallots.
Just add 3 tbsp of water and 3 tbsp of oil. 1 Tbsp of this mix equals 15ml dressing.
GREEK SALAD “THESSALONIKI”
- 1 small iceberg salad
- 250g/8.6 oz cocktail tomatoes
- 1/2 salad cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 2 bags Knorr Salatkrönung Griechischer Salat
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 150g/5.3 oz Feta Cheese
- 50g/1.8 oz black olives, pitted
- Wash each leave of the iceberg salad individually, pat dry and rip into bite-size pieces. Wash tomates and cut into quarters. Wash cucumber, cut into 4 parts lengthwise, and cut into small pieces. Peel onion and cut into rings.
- Combine content of 2 Knorr Salatkrönung packs with 6 tbsp. of water and 5 tbsp. of olive oil. Place salad ingrdients into bowl, add dressing and mix well
- Garnish with Feta cheese cubes and olives
- Weight: 4 oz
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 5 in