Everything you need for an authentic German party:
- 2x packs (a total of 8 -10 sausages) of The Taste of Germany frozen sausages, any available kind, 1lbs.
- 10x Bavarian Pretzels and/or pretzel rolls, handmade
- 1x Hela Curry Sauce Mild, Bratwurst Sauce or similar condiment
- 1x Loewensenf or other German brand Sweet Mustard
Now, just invite friends and family, get a keg of beer and sing: “Ein Prosit auf die Gemütlichkeit.”
All sausages are made by small, family-owned meat producers with German heritage. They contain a mix of pork, veal or beef and are pre-cooked, smoked with real beech wood, and based on authentic German recipes and processing techniques. All ingredients which are compliant with the Quality Assurance Certification Programs and USDA inspected.
Sausage brands and products may vary depending on availability. The picture shows one example.
Before you purchase this item, please review our Perishables Shipping Policy
- This sausage product is precooked and frozen. The freezing process will extend a product’s shelf life, taste and quality by up to 3 months.
- We will ship Perishables in Thermal Cool Shield with ice packs. Between April 15 and October 15 please only choose Guaranteed 2-Day or Next Day delivery options, especially to areas with temperatures over 75° F, during checkout. The Thermal Shield and Ice packs will keep the products cold during most of the shipping duration. The sausages may arrive cool or at room temperature, depending on the length of time that packages remain in transit or sit outside your home. Please refrigerate or refreeze immediately after receipt of the shipment. Please note that we will not issue any refund for any perishable products if you did not choose 2nd Day or Next Day delivery options.
- Please follow the USDA guidelines to store and cook meat products. Always cook/grill/fry sausages at or above 165°F. Potentially harmful bacteria will not survive at these temperatures.
Handling and Serving Instructions for Pretzels:
- Spray frozen or refrigerated pretzels with a little water and sprinkle coarsely ground salt on top, as desired.
- Bake in toaster oven at 350°F for 5 minutes, until crispy brown.
- Enjoy with sweet mustard or butter and jam.
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, barley malt, yeast, maple fiber.
- Weight: 144 oz
- Width: 10 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 10 in