Here’s a great gift for chocolate lovers: a collection of the best German chocolate brands, with a huge variety of flavors. Perfect for mom, dad, friends, family and significant others. The selection will cheer up anyone with a little sweet tooth. Here is what’s included
- Milka chocolates (2 varieties Caramel and “Kuhflecken” dark & white) made in Lörrach in Baden (South West Germany)
- Ritter chocolates (2 varieties White Hazelnut and Peppermint), made in the Swabian town of Waldenbuch (South West Germany)
- Feodora premium milk and dark chocolate tablet selection from Bremen, Northern Germany
- Reber dark chocolate Mozartkugeln (with pistachio marzipan and nougat 5pc.) from Bavaria
- Halloren Royal Mints (Dark Chocolate with Mango cream) from Saxony
- Toffifay milk chocolate rounds with whole hazelnut and caramel, made in the Hamburg region
- Niederegger marzipan hearts (3 pc.) with almond and dark chocolate, from Luebeck, Schleswig-Holstein (Northern Germany)
- Haribo original wine gummies, made in Bonn, North Rhine Westphalia
- Haribo red and white “love” gummy bears (3 pc.)
This special offer for Mother’s Day includes free 2-day shipping, with decorative packing, cold shield and ice.
Please note: we reserve the right to make a change in the selection of products, with equal or higher priced substitutes, without further notice, pending availability of inventory.
- Weight: 45 oz
- Width: 12 in
- Depth: 12 in
- Height: 12 in