Do you like “Leberwurst” (liverwurst or liver paté)? Germany offers many different varieties and here we offer you an assortment of three different ones, along with 2 varieties of healthy, tasty whole grain rye breads. A perfect flavor combination. Toast a slive of whole grain bread, add unsalted butter, if desired, spread the liver sausage, add gherkins or freshly cut radishes, pepper or cucumbers and enjoy for dinner or lunch.
This assortment includes three types of liverwurst:
- Black Forest-style finely ground liverwurst
- Berlin-style medium coarse liverwurst
- Meat paté made from either pork, calf or goose
plus, a Westphalian Pumpernickel Bread (or any other German whole grain rye bread)
We will pick products or brands for this sampler based on availability. The picture may not represent the actual product combination.
- This sausage product is precooked and frozen. The freezing process will extend a product’s shelf life, taste and quality by up to 3 months, which means it can be safely consumed even if in some cases its nominal date code may have passed.
- We will ship Perishables in Thermal Cool Shield with ice packs. Between April 15 and October 15 please only choose Guaranteed 2-Day or Next Day delivery options, especially to areas with temperatures over 75° F, during checkout. The Thermal Shield and Ice packs will keep the products cold during most of the shipping duration. The sausages may arrive cool or at room temperature, depending on the length of time that packages remain in transit or sit outside your home. Please refrigerate or refreeze immediately after receipt of the shipment. Please note that we will not issue any refund for any perishable products if you did not choose 2nd Day or Next Day delivery options.
- Please follow the USDA guidelines to store and cook meat products. Always cook/grill/fry sausages at or above 165°F. Potentially harmful bacteria will not survive at these temperatures.
- Weight: 96 oz
- Width: 10 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 10 in